Aims and Objectives
- To organise and administer the State Board / CBSE/ ICSE and a Special School for intellectually challenged Children. To impart education for the wards of HAL employees, others in the event, seats are available from Pre-primary to Higher Secondary Classes.
- To organise and administer educational, sports, vocational and cultural activities for the students which are under the administrative control of the committee since 1960 under the parent organisation ‘HAL Education Committee’.
- To run the schools efficiently as a centre of excellence and manage / generate adequate revenue so as to meet its expenditure where the schools are not getting grants from the Government.
- The income of the society by whatever means shall be utilised for the objects of the society and shall not be distributed among its members.
- Promotion of education Science, Literature, Fine Arts, Charity and Sports.
- To expand the school with necessary amenities upto Plus two classes
- We aim at providing quality education. We strive to ensure that a high quality environment is created that is innovative, challenging and enterprising. Literary and cultural activities are blended with every student’s academic life, while a strong emphasis is also placed on discipline and values
HAL Education Committee is committed to provide the best and latest in education as per the demands and challenges of the emerging educational scenario. The emphasis is therefore is not only on teaching but also on learning. The quality of education provided by HAL Schools is evident in achieving success of students. The schools continues to provide good quality education at our schools with CBSE, ICSE & State Board stream of study catering classes from Kindergarten to class XII
All Schools of HAL are co-educational schools and one High school is functioning exclusively for Girls students.